Contract Security may be arranged through your Catering and Conference Services Manager. Fees are currently $75.00 per hour, per person for guard services with a four (4) hour minimum. Fees are subject to change.
Please consult your Catering and Conference Services Manager regarding schedule change fees or cancellation fees.
The Security Department is open 24 hours a day. Emergency Number is ext. 55, Non-Emergency number is ext. 4000. The following are safety and security tips to be aware of during your stay on Maui and at the Grand Wailea, Hotel & Spa:
Know Your Limits – take time to adjust for change in climate, jet-lag and altitude changes. Pace yourself. Use sunscreen to protect from UV Rays. Drink plenty of fluids to prevent dehydration. Use caution in the ocean – unseen dangers may exist.
Security Tips• Don’t leave bags unattended – especially at the airport.
• Don’t leave valuables visible in your rental car.
• Take valuables with you or lock them in your trunk.
• We have provided a free safe in your room so that your valuables can be secured.
• Safe deposit boxes are also available at the Front Desk.
• Don’t share your room number with people you don’t know.
• Use all locking devices on your door and close and lock your lanai door when you are not in the room.
• Be alert when walking the beaches and walkways at night.
The Security Department provides initial medical response for injuries and illnesses.
If any medical assistance is required above first aid after midnight, you may go to the Emergency room at Maui Memorial Hospital in Wailuku.