Our staff is trained to be familiar with all aspects of our resort and will be happy to direct or escort your guests when asked for directions.
Additionally, a property map will be provided to all guests upon arrival in their key packet.
We are happy to provide you with “human arrows”—several members of our friendly staff to assist your attendees for your first
event or two. You may want to use this additional directional service for your opening reception and perhaps your first day’s breakfast and meeting.
Please see your Catering and Conference Services Manager for fees. A minimum of 72 hours notice is required.
Airport to Grand Wailea (25-30 minutes)
- Leaving the airport you will be on Keolani Place (Hwy 380). Continue straight through the intersection. (Costco and K-Mart will come up on your left).
- Proceed to the next traffic light and continue straight onto Dairy Road.
- At the fourth traffic light, turn left onto Mokulele Highway (Hwy 311), following signs to Kihei. (First Assembly of God Church will be at the corner on your left.)
- Continue on Highway 311 until you reach the first traffic light in Kihei. At this point, continue straight on Piilani Highway (Hwy 31). You will see signs for Wailea.
- Proceed on Hwy 31 until you reach the very end ·where there are
arrows directing you to turn right onto Wailea Ike Drive. There is also a large sign that says Wailea.
- Go down Wailea Ike Drive to the first stop light. (Shops at Wailea will be straight ahead.)
- Turn left onto Wailea Alanui Drive and proceed for approximately one-fourth mile. Grand Wailea will be the first resort on your